Today I am sharing 6 of my favorite hair products that are all under $25- most of them are under $10! Let’s be honest, I rarely do my hair from start to finish, but each of these items serve a purpose and have EARNED their real estate under my sink!
- It’s a 10 leave in conditioner on wet hair. I have loved leave in conditioner since childhood (thanks No More Tangles). I have fine and what can only be described as “snarly” hair. This is one of the more expensive items on the list, but it is essential (about $18 for 4 oz from Ulta, but there is a 10 oz Prime eligible bottle on Amazon for $23). Also, shoutout to my detangling brush!
- Next up is Big Sexy Hair Root Pump – I pretty much only use this when I blow dry my hair- which is almost never. But when I do, this stuff pays off with some serious root volume($13). I honestly like it better than aquage (which I tried after reading The Small Things Blog– because I imagine someday I will get to meet my hair guru, Kate).
- Then I use KMS Free Shape Hot Flex Spray- again, super straight thin hair right here- I need some GRIP, especially when my hair is clean ($14-$20).
- I love dry shampoo, like, LOVE IT. My new favorite is Amika ($22, but I recently found at Costco- halleluia). Another favorite backup is Tresemme, but it works best on lighter hair ($6). Don’t waste your time with Herbal Essences (it smells of dreams, but works like a nightmare).
- I use a little Garnier shine spray ($3) to make my hair shine like a goddess. hint: avoid the root, no one wants shiny roots.
- Finally, I finish the whole look with my fave hair spray by TIGI Bed head hairspray– it’s a classic. I have strayed, but I always come back ($13-$23).
Okay that is it! I have a LOT of products, but these are some of my most affordable staples. Be sure to use Honey to run your online promo codes for you so you get the best price!
Tell me: what affordable hair products do you live for? What do I need?
Remember to check out my tips for online shopping post here!